Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Halloween.....

I have to start off by saying I had a hard time to figure out this sketch, but it came to me slowly, I mean really slow...lol I am pleased with my end result, My first for using that many pattern papers all together.


Materials Used -
My image is a Ivy Digi from The Greeting Farm, DP from Doodlebug Paper Pad (Haunted Manor), Bazzil cardstock, Amuse Baker's Twine and Bat dies, the border dies I used is from MFT, sentiment Stampin Up, Stampin Up window Punch, spell binders A2 matting dies sets A and B, the big green brad I recycled off an old card (worked out perfect), bling from stash and colored in with Copic Marker's.

Challenges Entered -

1. The Greeting Farm - Reduce, Reuse & Recycle

2. The Ribbon Carousel - RCC73 "Halloween Spirit"

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Love the details and mix of papers, super cute Halloween card!